Since 2009, Blue Owl Workshop has been an online leader in men’s fashion and retail. Located in the heart of Seattle's Fremont neighborhood, Blue Owl Workshop specializes in premium clothing and footwear from North America, Japan, and Europe. Dubbed one of the "15 best denim stores on earth" by Highsnobiety, Blue Owl Workshop has been featured in Monocle Magazine, HYPEBEAST, Sportswear International, Rivet Magazine, and other online and print publications.
Position Overview: Sales Associate; Part-Time
Blue Owl Workshop is looking for an outgoing Sales Associate to join our growing team. The Sales Associate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, provide product information, and work as part of the Blue Owl Workshop team to ensure customers receive a rewarding shopping experience at the Fremont showroom.
Weekend availability (both Saturday and Sunday) required for this position.
- Assist customers in locating merchandise and tailoring the shopping experience to specific customer needs
- Maintain high levels of product and inventory knowledge
- Assist in processing, replenishing and monitoring floor stock
- Uphold merchandise presentation standards
- 2+ years sales experience in a similar field
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Keen interest in men's fashion, particularly selvedge denim, and/or workwear inspired
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills and organizational abilities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Proficiency and/or experience using sewing machines
- Experience working with e-commerce
- Foreign language fluency
Note: The above is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].