02-037 Peach Jacquard Shorts in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The "Peach Jacquard" shorts from Momotaro are specially woven to feature the signature Momotaro Jeans peach logo in a festive Summer design. The shorts are sewn using a lightweight cotton fabric, and feature traditional slant pocket design, as well as a custom branded Momotaro brass zipper-fly. The shorts can be rolled to show the inverse side of the fabric, which features the same peach jacquard design in the contrasting weave.
- Slim silhouette
- Festive peach jacquard featuring the signature Momotaro Jeans peach logo in a woven Japanese wave design
- Slant pocket front with elongated carpenter-style pocket detailing
- Custom branded Momotaro brass zipper
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening 28 28.5" 11" 11.75" 11" 9.5" 30 31" 11" 12.5" 11" 10" 32 32.5" 11.5" 12.5" 11" 10.5" 34 34.5" 11.75" 13" 12" 11"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.