02105-IDG "Yokonezu" 10oz Denim Work Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- This work shirt from ONI Denim is sewn using the brand's lightweight "Yokonezu" denim in a classic button-down silhouette. Rinsed to soften the fabric and eliminate shrinkage, ONI's Yokonezu denim is woven in a lightweight 10oz weave and features a tinted grey weft interior. Cut in a regular fit, the button-down is finished with two pockets at the chest, chain-stitched side seams, and contrast stitching for a classic workwear aesthetic.
- Regular fit
- 10oz "Yokonezu" grey weft denim
- Rinsed to remove shrinkage
- Dual chest pockets
- Resin buttons
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- Curved hem
- Vented and chain-stitched side seams
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38
43" 17.5" 22.75" 27.5" 40 46" 18.5" 23.25" 29" 42 48" 18.75" 24.5" 29.5" 44 50" 19.5" 25" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A label shrouded in mystery, ONI Denim of Okayama is one of the most prestigious denim labels in the world. The brand has garnered a cult-following for their signature slub denim, which is crafted in small-batches by a single party on a single shuttle loom in Japan.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.