03-072 Sashiko Spring Coat in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The 03-072 coat from Momotaro is built using an indigo-dyed sashiko fabric. The fabric of choice for many of Japan's top martial artists, Sashiko fabric is known for its unmatched durability, and is widely used in protective gear for Judo, Kendo, and Aikido arts. The jacket serves as a contemporary update to the brand's popular Work Jacket style, sporting a modified pocket design and slightly elongated body. The jacket features French style workwear details like multi-functional pockets and extra large resin buttons, atop a rich blue indigo-dyed color that will fade with wear.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Genuine Japanese Sashiko fabric
- Three multi-use exterior pockets
- Resin buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 38" 16" 23.5" 29" 38 39" 16.5" 23.75" 29" 40 41" 17.5" 24" 30" 42 43" 18" 24.5" 30.5" 44 45" 18.5" 25" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.