03-150 "Going to Battle" Washed Duck Type-3 Jacket in Brown
- Brand Information
- This jacket from Momotaro is sewn using a heavyweight duck canvas fabric that has undergone an enzymatic bio-wash giving the jacket a worn-in vintage appeal. The jacket is cut in the brand's modified Type-3 style with signature Momotaro detailing on the arm in the form of the iconic "Going to Battle" stripes which serve as an homage to the original Momotaro folktale. Finished with oxidized branded donut buttons and added handwarmer pockets.
- Slim fit modified Type-3 design
- Heavyweight washed duck canvas fabric
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor, strength, and the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story
- Two flap-closure pockets at chest
- Two hand pockets at waist
- Custom oxidized buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 37.5" 16.75" 23.25" 24.5" 38 39.5" 17.75" 24" 25.25" 40 41.5" 18.5" 25" 26.25" 42 43.5" 19" 25.5" 26.75" 44 45" 20.25" 26.5" 27.75"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born in 2006, Momotaro was founded on a simple mission: “made by hand without compromise.” The label pulls inspiration from an ancient Japanese folktale about a boy born in a peach who rises up to save his village from terror. As the central brand of the distinguished Japan Blue Group., Momotaro enjoys in-house access to fabric and dyes allowing for unparalleled creative freedom in manufacturing, and in the process, earning their reputation as one of the world’s premier denim labels.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.