04-036 Western Dobby Vest Indigo
- Brand Info
- Made from a blend of Japanese indigo-dyed fabrics, this vest from Momotaro features a unique two-tone design. Inspired by traditional Western attire, the vest features a pointed shoulder yoke that separates the indigo-dyed dobby cloth base from its contrasting twill. The interior of the vest is filled with a lightweight cotton/polyester lining for extra warmth over sweaters or t-shirts. Finished with large metal button snap closure placket.
- Slim fit
- Made from indigo-dyed dobby cloth
- Lightweight cotton/polyester fill
- Western style yoke with two-tone indigo design
- Large metal snap buttons
- Two hand warmer pockets at waist
- 100% cotton
- Fill: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Length 38 41" 15" 26.5" 40 43" 15.5" 27.5" 42 44" 15.75" 28.25" 44 46" 16.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.