05-076T 5oz Selvedge Chambray in Green Tea
- Brand Info
- A shop favorite since it was introduced in 2014, this 5oz chambray shirt from Momotaro has been dyed in natural green tea from a local farm, creating its distinctive green/blue color. The shirt is both soft and durable, thanks to the dying process and triple-needle construction, respectively. The shirt is finished with selvedge detailing, a tab collar, and two front chest pockets for storage.
- 5oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric with one wash
- Dyed in green tea sourced from a locally owned Okayama farm
- Slim, modern fit
- Triple needle chain stitch construction
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Two front, flap-closure pockets
- Custom large buttons
- Includes bag of tea used to dye garment
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 38" 15.75" 24" 25.5" 38 41" 16.5" 24.75" 26.5" 40 42" 17.25" 25.25" 27.5" 42 43.5" 18" 25.75" 28" 44 45" 18.5" 26" 28.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.