05-079 "Boro Repair" 8oz Selvedge Denim Shirt
- Brand Info
- This 8oz "Boro Repair" shirt from Momotaro is made from an 8oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric, which has been washed in-house for a distressed look and a much softer feel. The shirt has been patched with indigo-dyed fabric, which will fade with wear. The shirt features selvedge detailing, and two front chest pockets for storage.
- 8oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric with one wash
- Slim, modern fit
- Triple needle chain stitch construction
- Patched using various Japanese indigo-dyed fabrics
- Pink selvedge vent detail
- Two front, flap-closure pockets
- Custom iron buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 39.5" 17.5" 24.25" 27" 40 41" 18.25" 25" 28" 42 42.5" 18.75" 25.5" 29" 44 43.5" 19.25" 26" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.