05-098 "Going to Battle" 7oz Selvedge Denim Button Down Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The newest installment in Momotaro's "Going to Battle" series is made from a super soft 7oz selvedge denim fabric. The shirt features a slim cut with white "Going to Battle" stripes silkscreened onto the left arm. The shirt sports a single chest pocket atop a classic indigo color for a clean, minimal aesthetic.
- 7oz Japanese denim fabric with one wash
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor and strength. The warrior stripes also represent the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story.
- Slim, modern fit
- Single, rounded chest pockets
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 37" 16.75" 23.75" 26" 38 39" 17.25" 24" 27" 40 41" 18" 24.75" 27.75" 42 43" 18.75" 25" 28.75" 44 44" 19.75" 25.25" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.