05-142 Indigo Crossgrain Shirt
- Brand Info
- Inspired by vintage workwear, this shirt from Momotaro is woven using a unique indigo-dyed fabric that will fade with wear. Featuring details inspired by classic Western attire, the shirt sports a rugged two pocket chest design and features chain-stitch runoff at vents along with snap button closure, making it a versatile garment that can be worn as a standalone shirt or jacket.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Unique horizontal grain weave with matte texture
- Triple needle construction
- Two chest pockets
- Western-style snap buttons
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 39" 16.75" 24.5" 26" 38 40" 16" 24.5" 26" 40 42" 17.5" 25" 28.5" 42 44" 18.5" 25.25" 29" 44 45" 19" 26" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.