05-144 Moleskin Work Shirt in Olive
- Brand Info
- Inspired by vintage workwear, this work shirt from Momotaro is woven using a well-balanced moleskin fabric that has been sheared for a soft pile finish. Featuring details lifted from classic military uniforms, the shirt sports a rugged two pocket chest design with a single hidden cigarette pocket, and features chain-stitch runoff at vents along with large military buttons, making it a versatile garment that can be worn as a standalone shirt or jacket.
- Made from a sheared moleskin cotton fabric
- Triple needle construction
- Two chest pockets with single cigarette pocket
- Extra large military-style buttons
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 37.5" 15" 24.5" 27" 38 39" 16" 25.25" 29" 40 40.5" 16.5" 25.25" 29" 42 41.5" 17" 25.5" 30" 44 43" 18" 26" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.