05-152 "Going to Battle" 8oz Selvedge Denim Western Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- This installment in Momotaro's "Going to Battle" series is built from a sturdy 8oz selvedge denim fabric, pre-washed for a softer feel. Inspired by traditional Western attire, the shirt features the iconic pointed shoulder yoke and snap button placket synonymous with the classic style. Finished with dual chest pockets and stark white "Going to Battle" stripes on the left arm.
- Slim, modern fit
- 8oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric with one wash
- "Going to Battle" stripes are a symbol of Japanese tradition representing honor, strength, and the flag carried by "Momotaro" in the original folklore story
- Classic Western style pointed shoulder yoke
- Two chest pockets
- Snap button placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 40" 16.75" 24.5" 28" 38 42" 17.5" 25" 29" 40 43" 18" 25.5" 29.75" 42 45" 19" 25.75" 30.75" 44 47" 20" 26.5" 31.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.