05-187 Herringbone Flannel Shirt in Red
- Brand Info
- Inspired by vintage workwear, this button-up shirt from Momotaro is crafted using a heavyweight brushed flannel fabric from Japan. The fabric is crafted using a herringbone weave that rotates between contrasting and tonal blocks to create its classic check pattern. Fitted with rugged detailing like two workwear style pockets at the front and chainstitch runoff at vents.
- Japanese brushed flannel fabric
- Two chest pockets
- Large plastic buttons
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'9" and 155lbs wearing a size 40.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 39" 17" 25" 28.5" 40 41" 18" 25.5" 29.75" 42 42.5" 18.5" 26" 30.5" 44 44" 19.5" 26.5" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.