05-233 Shadow Paisley Work Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Inspired by vintage workwear, this shirt from Momotaro is crafted using a Japanese indigo-dyed fabric. The shirt is adorned with a paisley jacquard weave that is paired with a raised texture for a truly unique fade with wear. Finished with classic Momotaro details like triple needle chainstitch runoff.
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Unique jaquard paisley pattern fabric
- Triple needle construction
- Two chest pockets
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 39" 17" 25" 28.25" 40 41" 17.75" 25.5" 29.25" 42 43" 18.5" 25.75" 30.5" 44 44" 19.5" 26.25" 30.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.