06-054 Peach Jacquard Aloha Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The "Peach Jacquard" Aloha Shirt from Momotaro has been specially woven to feature the signature Momotaro Jeans peach logo in a festive Summer design. Cut and sewn in a Hawaiian shirt style, the lightweight Summer shirt features an open collar, straight hem, and short sleeve design, which can be rolled to reveal the inverse peach jacquard weave.
- Relaxed Hawaiian shirt fit
- Festive peach jacquard featuring the signature Momotaro Jeans peach logo in a woven Japanese wave design
- Open collar, straight hem
- Single chest pocket
- Wood buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 40" 16" 8.75" 25.75" 40 41.5" 17" 9" 26.5" 42 43" 18" 9.5" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.