10oz Waxed Canvas Riders Jacket in Taupe
- Brand Info
- The signature Rider Jacket from Freenote Cloth is the brand's reinterpretation of the classic American garment. Fitted with fully functional shoulder gussets, this installment is sewn using a 10oz Martexin waxed canvas for extra protection against the rain. The interior of the jacket features a custom Navajo jacquard liner, along with fully lined sleeves. Finished with custom metal hardware from Kentucky, double needle construction, and a bevy of functional pockets throughout.
- 10oz Martexin waxed canvas
- Custom Navajo jacquard lining
- Fully functional elastic shoulder gussets
- Fully lined sleeves
- Metal trim and detailing from Kentucky
- Double needle detailing and construction
- Custom Freenote Cloth hardware
- Custom branded leather patch
- Two chest pockets, two hand warmer pockets
- Single interior welt pocket
- Exterior: 100% cotton
- Lining: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38.5" 16.75" 25" 24" Medium 41" 18" 25.5" 25.5" Large 44" 18.75" 26" 26.5" X-Large 46.5" 19.5" 26.25" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.