"10th Anniversary" T-Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Sewn on vintage machines in Japan, this collaborative 10th Anniversary item updates a signature Pure Blue Japan style with Blue Owl logo embroidery. Rinsed for a softer feel, the shirt is crafted from premium cotton that sports a similar slub texture to Pure Blue Japan's signature denim. The shirt is designed with a crewneck collar, and is dyed with genuine indigo for a color that will continually evolve over the next decade of wear.
- Tailored fit
- Dyed using genuine indigo, will fade with wear
- Textured cotton fabric
- Blue Owl logo embroidery on bottom seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 4.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38" 16.5" 7" 24.5" 3 39" 17" 7.25" 25" 4 41" 18" 8" 26" 5 43.5" 19.25" 8.25" 26.75" 6 46" 21" 8.5" 28.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.