"10th Anniversary" Triple-Yarn Flannel in Red
- Brand Info
- The Gitman Vintage Triple-Yarn series is reserved solely for the brand's heaviest shirting fabrics, with each shirt using triple-stacked yarn for the utmost in weight and warmth. This collaborative 10th Anniversary installment pays homage to the city of Seattle through a classic Pacific Northwest color palette and check design. Featuring minimal detailing in the form of a single chest pocket and locker loop, alongside a shortened button-less collar for a more versatile look.
- Slim modern fit
- Short collar, with two buttons in front and one in back
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
This item is excluded from the Black Friday sale
Model is 5'10" 175lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 12.25" 30.5" Medium 42" 18.25" 26" 31.5" Large 46" 19.25" 26.25" 32" X-Large 50" 20" 27" 32.5" XX-Large 54" 21.25" 26.5" 33"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.