"Crazy Denim" 11oz Selvedge Western Shirt in Washed Indigo
- Brand Info
- This button-up shirt from Studio D'artisan makes use of two uniquely dyed selvedge denim fabrics that have been pre-washed and distressed for a vintage look and soft feel. The shirt pulls inspiration from the iconic Western shirt with pronounced shoulder yoke detailing and snap button placket, and features an asymmetrical pocket design commonly found in garments from the 1930s. Fitted with vintage detailing like chain-stitch runoff at the vents.
- Slim fit
- 11oz pre-washed selvedge denim fabrics
- Asymmetrical chest pocket design
- Mother of Pearl snap button placket and cuffs
- Classic Western style pointed shoulder yoke
- Chain-stitch runoff at vents
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style code: D5602U
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 40" 16.5" 23.75" 26.5" 40 42" 16.75" 24.75" 27.75" 42 44" 17.75" 24.75" 28.5" 44 46" 19" 25.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.