14.25oz Selvedge Denim Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- Inspired by the classic Type-3 Trucker, this selvedge denim jacket from Freenote Cloth is cut from a 14.25oz sanforized raw denim imported from Japan. Rinsed for a softer feel, the jacket is equipped with custom metal trim and hardware sourced from Kentucky, along with selvedge detailing along the placket and classic zigzag stitching reminiscent of vintage 1970s denim jackets.
- 14.25oz rinsed Japanese selvedge denim
- Selvedge placket detailing
- Classic zigzag stitching along placket
- Metal trim and detailing from Kentucky
- Custom Freenote Cloth hardware
- Custom branded leather patch
- Two chest pockets, two hand warmer pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Model is 5'10" and 140lbs wearing a size Medium.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16.5" 25.75" 25.75" Medium 42" 17.75" 26.5" 27" Large 44.5" 18.75" 27.5" 27.75" X-Large 47.5" 20" 28" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.