14.75oz Denim Riders Jacket in Rinsed Fleck
- Brand Info
- The signature Rider Jacket from Freenote Cloth is the brand's reinterpretation of the classic American garment. Fitted with fully functional shoulder gussets, this installment is sewn using a double indigo 14.75oz denim from Hashimoto Mills. The interior of the jacket features a Japanese paisley cotton liner, along with satin lined sleeves. Finished with custom metal hardware from Kentucky, double needle construction, and a bevy of functional pockets throughout.
- 14.75oz sanforized selvedge denim from Hashimoto Mills
- Japanese cotton paisley liner
- Fully functional elastic shoulder gussets
- Fully lined sleeves
- Metal trim and detailing from Kentucky
- Double needle detailing and construction
- Custom Freenote Cloth hardware
- Custom branded leather patch
- Two chest pockets, two hand warmer pockets
- Single interior welt pocket
- Exterior: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Choose one size down from your normal jacket for a slim fit, normal jacket size for a relaxed fit.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 26.25" 25.5" Medium 42.5" 18.25" 27" 27" Large 45" 19" 27.5" 28" X-Large 46" 18.5" 27.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.