wings + horns
1x1 Long Sleeve Crew in Oxblood
- Brand Info
- wings + horns' signature 1x1 slub fabric is a textured cotton fabric with a slight sheer finish. The fabric, exclusive to wings + horns, is made in their Vancouver B.C. factory and is both lightweight and breathable. The classic crewneck t-shirt features a longer cut that is slim in the body and arms, and cut with a scalloped hem at the waist.
- Textured slub cotton fabric
- Flatlocked seams throughout
- Scalloped hem
- Signature "+" bartack at side seam
- Slim, long fit
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 37" 15.5" 24.5" 26" Medium 39" 16.25" 25.25" 27.5" Large 42.5" 17" 25.75" 28.5" X-Large 46" 17" 27" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.