25L Cuben Fiber Backpack in White
- Brand Info
This featherweight backpack from and Wander is built using revolutionary Cuben Fiber composite fabric. Originally developed for racing boat sails, the 100% waterproof fabric is regarded as stronger than kevlar and renowned for its impossibly light weight, with the bag weighing in at less than half a pound. and Wander applies this fabric into a 25L roll-top style backpack, complete with a bevy of functional pockets and cleverly placed details for the ultimate lightweight adventure bag.
- Large central roll-top compartment
- Secondary exterior mesh compartment with drawstring cinch
- Adjustable shoulder strap with contrasting drawcords
- Removable accessory pouch on shoulder strap
- Two catch-all mesh pockets at side
- Custom branded and Wander carabiners throughout
- Reflective 3M detailing
- 100% Cuben Fiber
- Made in Japan
Approximately 11"L x 17"H x 6"W - 25L capacity
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.