3104 Heavy Flannel Shirt in Salmon
- Brand Info
- Based on vintage patterns, this flannel shirt from Warehouse is constructed in Japan using super-heavyweight plain-weave cotton. The hard-working flannel fabric has a crisp and rigid texture on the outside, but is brushed on the inside for a soft feel. The shirt is cut in a regular fit and features traditional workwear details like double stitch construction, chainstitch runoff, and selvedge vent detailing.
- Regular fit
- Heavy brushed flannel fabric
- Double stitch construction
- Two button utility pockets
- Chainstitch runoff
- Selvedge vent detail
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 42" 16.5" 23.75" 27.25" Large 44" 17.25" 24.75" 28.25" X-Large 46" 18" 25.5" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The fifth member of the legendary Osaka 5, Warehouse is revered for the brand's time-accurate reproductions of "Golden Age" mid-century garments. Founded by previous Fullcount and Evisu employees, twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani paved the way as pioneers to the booming denim industry with Warehouse's meticulous and uniquely obsessive attention to detail and vintage construction.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.