Modified Type-3 Denim Jacket in Solid Black
- Brand Information
- The Modified Type-3 Denim Jacket from 3sixteen is the brand's slim and modern take on the iconic Type-3 denim jacket style. This version uses 3sixteen's signature 14.5oz sanforized selvedge fabric, which has been brushed on the interior, making it extremely soft and easy to wear from day one. The jacket also features modifications like corduroy lined cuffs and hand pockets for extra warmth and comfort.
- 14.5oz solid black sanforized selvedge denim made exclusively for 3sixteen by Kuroki Mill in Okayama, Japan
- Brushed weft to create super-soft interior
- Two front button-closure chest pockets in classic Type-3 design
- Two corduroy lined hand pockets
- Corduroy lined cuffs for comfort
- Custom branded buttons
- 3mm thick Tanner Goods leather patch, custom branded with 3sixteen's logo on the inside
- Red and white selvedge running along both sides of the inner placket
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size Large.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16" 24.25" 24.75" Medium 41" 16.5" 25.25" 25.5" Large 43" 17.5" 25.5" 25.75" X-Large 44.5" 18" 25.75" 26.25" XX-Large 47" 18.5" 26.25" 26.5"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is hand sewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.