Covert Chambray Work Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- This chambray from Fullcount is shuttle woven using twisted heather yarn giving the fabric a varied shade and crepe like appearance. Obsessively vintage, Fullcount models this shirt after 1940's American work shirts. Sewn on vintage machinery, the shirt is finished with two large chest pockets, triple stitched reinforcement, and selvedge detailing throughout.
- Regular fit
- Twisted selvedge chambray fabric
- Two large chest pockets at front
- Heather color yarn
- Triple stitched detailing
- Custom buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style: 4058
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38
41.5" 18" 25.25" 30" 40
42.5" 18.75" 25.5" 30.75" 42
44.5" 19.5" 26" 31.5" 44
46.5" 20.25" 26" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A founding member of the legendary Osaka 5, Fullcount is regarded as a pioneer in the world of Japanese denim. Born in 1992, the brand is considered to be among the first Japanese labels to employ long-staple Zimbabwe cotton in their pursuit of creating the perfect denim, which has earned Fullcount a dedicated group of admirers across the globe.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.