"40th Anniversary" Reversible Suka Souvenir Jacket
- Brand Info
- For Studio D'Artisan's 40th anniversary comes a Souvenir Jacket style with a celebratory festival scene depicting the beloved mascot "Buta-kun" enjoying traditional cherry blossom and fireworks viewing. Playing on the theme of "Four Seasons in Japan," this iteration is a representation of spring and summer. The jacket is made using a sleek rayon in alternating colors, giving each side a unique flair beyond the custom embroidery. Fitted with a Japanese YKK zipper, two hand pockets, and custom acrylic ribbing.
- Regular fit
- Reversible Sukajan style souvenir jacket
- Blue rayon side featuring embroidered "Hanabi" firework artwork
- Green rayon side featuring embroidered "Hanami" cherry blossom artwork
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem with contrasting piping
- Japanese YKK zipper
- Two hand pockets at waist
- 100% rayon
- Ribbing: 100% acrylic
- Style code: SP-057
- Model is 5'9" and 150lbs wearing a size 40.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 40" 17.5" 23" 23.5" 40 42" 18" 24" 24.25" 42 45" 18.5" 25" 25.5" 44 48" 19" 25.5" 26.5"
Convert to CM
Convert to Inches
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- The first of the legendary "Osaka 5,” Studio D’artisan is one of the pioneers of Japan's vintage denim craze. With more than 30 years in the business, Studio D’artisan has gained a worldwide following for their details and construction, as well as their lighthearted take on classic garments. While the brand is humorous at heart, each garment from Studio D’artisan is made with the utmost quality and attention to detail.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.