Pure Blue Japan
5oz Selvedge Chambray Work Shirt in Deep Indigo
- Brand Information
- This rugged work shirt from Pure Blue Japan is made from a 5oz selvedge chambray fabric. The shirt has been dyed a deep indigo shade, which in true Pure Blue Japan fashion will fade to a high contrast blue with wear. The shirt is fitted with two workwear style chest pockets, chainstitch runoff, and the signature Pure Blue Japan indigofera leaf embroidery.
- Slim fit throughout body and arms
- Indigo garment dye, will fade with wear
- Selvedge detailing along placket and vents
- Two chest pockets at front
- Double black resin buttons
- Vintage double-needle construction
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style #: 2193
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39" 15" 25" 25.25" 3 42" 16" 25" 26.25" 4 45" 17.5" 26" 27.5" 5 48" 19" 26" 28.5"
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.