Pure Blue Japan
6066 13oz Type-2 Denim Jacket in Deep Indigo
- Brand Information
- The 6066 Denim Jacket from Pure Blue Japan is sewn using a 13oz denim fabric filled with texture. Designed in traditional Type-2 style, this jacket sports a deep indigo color and has undergone a single wash for a more comfortable feel. Featuring selvedge detailing along the placket, and finished with chainstitch construction, and custom buttons and hardware.
- Slim fit Type-2 denim jacket style
- 13oz one wash Japanese selvedge slub denim fabric
- Selvedge detailing along placket
- Two reinforced button-closure chest pockets at front
- Custom branded black iron buttons
- Deerskin leather patch
- Chainstitch construction
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38" 17" 25" 24.5" 3 40" 18" 25.5" 25.5" 4 42" 19" 26" 26.5" 5 43" 20.5" 26.5" 28"
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.