Pure Blue Japan
6091 Wool Type-3 Jacket in Indigo
- Brand Information
- The 6091 denim jacket from Pure Blue Japan is sewn using a heavily textured Japanese wool-blend fabric. Designed in a modified Type-3 style with hand pockets, the jacket sports a varied indigo color that will continue to develop a diverse shade with wear. Washed once for a more comfortable feel and crafted using chainstitch construction with custom buttons and hardware.
- Slim fit modified Type-3 denim jacket with hand pockets
- Indigo-dyed Japanese wool-blend fabric
- Two reinforced button-closure chest pockets at front
- Custom branded black iron buttons
- Deerskin leather patch
- Chainstitch construction
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 65% cotton, 25% wool, 10% tetrone
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 37" 15.5" 23.5" 25" 3 39" 16.5" 24" 25.25" 4 41" 17.5" 24.5" 26.25" 5 44" 19" 25" 27.5"
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.