- Brand Information
- This immaculately detailed work shirt from Pure Blue Japan is cut from an 8oz selvedge denim fabric. Dyed a sleek black color, the shirt will develop creases throughout eventually fading to an ash grey with wear. This work shirt is accented with stamped metal donut buttons, two chest pockets, chainstitch runoff, and the signature Pure Blue Japan indigofera leaf embroidery.
- Slim fit throughout body and arms
- 8oz Japanese selvedge denim fabric
- Selvedge detailing along packet and vents
- Two asymmetrical chest pockets at front
- White Metal donut buttons
- Vintage double-needle construction
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Style #: 2201
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.