Half Sleeve T-Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Half Sleeve T-Shirt makes use of a silky smooth, flexible, and lightweight cotton. The body is cut long and slim, with a slightly wider neck opening, perfect for layering. The custom-milled fabric stretches easily for a form-fitting appearance. Unique sleeve and back paneling emphasize the shirt's shape.
- Slim anatomical cut
- Half sleeve design
- Flat lock and thin double-needle construction
- Straight cut hem
- Silky smooth, flexible fabric
- 80/2 custom milled, 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model AJ00-701
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 35" 16" 16.25" 26" 2 36" 16.5" 16.25" 26.5" 3 39" 17" 16.5" 27.5" 4 41" 17.5" 16.5" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.