U-Neck T-Shirt in Khaki Grey
- Brand Info
- The Attachment U-Neck tee is a slim cut layering piece that makes use of a silky smooth, flexible cotton. The body is cut long and slim, with sleeves that are slightly longer than standard tees. The custom-milled fabric stretches easily widthwise for a form-fitting appearance. Unique sleeve paneling and a curved side seam emphasize the garment's shape.
- Slim anatomical cut
- Slightly elongated sleeve design
- Flat lock and thin double-needle construction
- Curved side-seam paneling
- Silky smooth, flexible fabric
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model AJ62-227
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 35" 15.25" 9.75" 27" 2 36" 15.5" 10" 27.5" 3 38" 16.25" 10" 28" 4 39" 16.5" 10.5" 28.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.