Attachment / KKA
Suvin/Giza T-Shirt in Off White
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Suvin/Giza T-Shirt uses a high tension blend of two of the highest quality cottons in the world: Indian Suvin and Egyptian Giza. Because it uses super long-staple cotton the surface of the fabric is smooth and lustrous. The shirts come in a regular fit, and have a good medium-weight heft.
- Regular fit cut
- One-piece sleeves and unique back panneling
- Flat lock double-needle construction
- Straight cut hem
- Medium weight, silky feel
- 60/2 custom milled Suvin/Giza blend fabric
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model AJ71-208
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 38" 17" 7.25" 25.75" 2 39.5" 17.25" 7.25" 26.5" 3 41" 17.75" 7.5" 27" 4 42" 18" 7.75" 27.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.