Attachment / KKA
Suvin/Giza Fleece Pullover in Off White
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Suvin/Giza Fleece Pullover uses a blend of two of the highest quality cottons in the world: Indian Suvin and Egyptian Giza. The sweater is slim through the top but relaxed through the torso, and when combined with the super-soft cotton results in a sleek yet very comfortable fit. The paneling of the shoulders and front pockets create a unique look that pairs well with anything from denim to sweats.
- Fitted in chest and shoulders, with relaxed torso
- Unique back paneling to improve mobility
- Exposed draw-string hood design
- Unique angled kangaroo pocket
- Flat lock double-needle construction
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Medium weight custom milled Suvin/Giza blend fleece
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model AJ71-235
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 43.5" 17.5" 25.5" 27.5" 3 45" 18" 27" 28" 4 47" 18.5" 27.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.