"Alberta" Vest in Graphite
- Brand Info
- Made exclusively for the Japanese market, the Alberta Vest from Canada Goose is the hooded installment in the brand's signature vest collection. The vest is made from the same warm goose down as the Freestyle and Granby Vests, this time with extra detailing and a more matte color.
- Sleeveless hooded down vest
- Stand collar with detachable hood
- Zip closure at front concealed by burr closure placket
- Zippered welt pockets and flap pockets with burr closures at front
- Canada Goose signature logo at chest
- Fully lined
- Tonal stitching
- White goose down fill
- Shell: 50G Ripstop Nylon with a durable water repellent finish
- Lining: 55G Nylon plain weave with durable water repellent finish
Size Shoulder Chest Length X-Small 17.5" 41" 27" Small 17.5" 43" 27.5" Medium 18.5" 45" 28" Large 19.5" 48" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Canada Goose is the premiere cold-weather outerwear manufacturer in the world. A pioneer in goose down technology, the brand has produced the highest quality cold-weather jackets in the world for decades. Their goose down is sourced from rural Canadian Hutterite farmers who keep only small flocks of geese, and allow them to mature prior to plucking. The well-kept, mature down is higher volume, creating more pockets where warm air is trapped. Their goose down has been rated three times warmer than the warmest synthetic materials, and is the jacket of choice for scientists in Antarctica and other extreme-temperature climates.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.