Aloha Camp Shirt in White
- Brand Info
- The Aloha shirt from Gitman Vintage is a breathable lightweight rayon shirt featuring a tropical all-over Hawaiian-style print. The shirt uses a mixture of bold colors and is offered in the new camp shirt style - a relaxed fit, straight hem cut designed for more breathability in warm weather. The fabric is cut and sewn at the Gitman Bros. factory in Ashland, Pennsylvania.
- Gitman Vintage camp shirt fit - relaxed body, straight hem, short sleeve design
- Open collar, with single button loop at neck
- Vents at sides
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% rayon
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 42" 17.5" 9.25" 29" Medium 46" 18" 9.5" 29.75" Large 50" 19.5" 9.5" 30.5" X-Large 56" 21" 9.5" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today