Attachment / KKA
Alpaca/Hemp Tweed Chesterfield Coat in Salt
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Chesterfield Coat in Salt is constructed from a one-of-a-kind blend of sheep wool, alpaca wool, and hemp. The thick, textured tweed combines with a sleek silhouette to create a versatile modern coat with a hint of classic style. A silky cupro lining makes it perfect for wearing over knits and thick layers. The jacket's unique paneling and sturdy custom hardware puts Kumagai's personalized mark on this classic design.
- Traditional notch lapel Chesterfield style
- Two wool & hemp blend woven into thick pinhead tweed
- Two button front, with hook closure for wearing with collar up
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, two inner snap-clasp pockets
- Single button cuffs
- Fully lined interior
- Buttons and hardware custom made for Attachment
- Body: 68% wool, 16% alpaca, 14% hemp
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
- Model KC72-102
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39" 17" 25.25" 38" 3 41" 18" 26" 38.5" 4 43" 19" 27" 39.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.