AMJKT2 "Amagumo" 15.5oz Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- The AMJKT2 from Tanuki is crafted from the brand's dark indigo, deep grey Amagumo denim, rinsed to eliminate shrinkage. This denim receives its deep grey weft from a black bean (黒豆 Kuromame) natural dyeing technique. The jacket is cut in a modified Type-2 trucker jacket style, designed with added length in the body and hand pockets at the waist for a modernized silhouette and better utility.
- 15.5oz one-wash Japanese selvedge denim
- Modified Type-2 design
- "Ni" (二) logo stitching on right shoulder - the Japanese character for the number two and a symbol representing tradition and change
- Dark indigo warp, deep grey weft
- Antique copper finish buttons
- Two front hand pockets with blue gingham lining
- Hand stained custom deerskin patch
- Blue & white selvedge
- Blue side-seam thread
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 40" 16" 24" 24.5" 40 42" 17" 24" 25.25" 42 44" 18" 25" 25.5" 44 46" 18.5" 25.5" 25.75" 46 47.5" 19" 26" 27"
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.