Tech Mesh Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- This technical shirt from and Wander is constructed using a lightweight knit fabric with texture that resembles a seersucker; drastically improving breathability. The back panel is made of a micro-mesh which allows air and evaporation to pass through. Engineered for an active lifestyle, the shirt features reflective printing and innovative deodorant-stitch technology.
- Regular fit
- Lightweight textured fabric
- Two zipper front pockets
- Custom branded snap buttons
- Micro-mesh back panel
- Printed reflective details
- Deodorant stitch to miminize odor-causing factors
- 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 43" 17" 25" 29.5" 4 44.5" 18" 25.5" 30.5" 5 46" 19" 26" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.