$ 85.00 $ 148.00
Sage de Cret
"Andes" Reversible Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- The fully reversible "Andes" from Sage de Cret is a versatile outwear layer. The jacket receives its name through the beautiful South American style knit pattern adorned on its pigment-dyed exterior. The inverse side features a plush acrylic liner, complete with multi-purpose pockets that function on either side. Details include herringbone taping, and oversized Japanese YKK zipper, and a unique collarless design for a contemporary look.
- Regular fit
- South American style design on exterior
- Oversized Japanese YKK zipper
- Herringbone taping
- Two exterior pockets, two multi-purpose interior pockets
- Body: 60% wool, 40% linen
- Liner: 100% acrylic
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 48" 19" 24" 29" Large 49" 20" 25" 30.5" X-Large 50" 21" 26" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Equal parts inspired by suiting and military garb, Sage de Cret seamlessly blends rugged textiles with modern tailoring. Founded in 2001 by Kimitoshi Chida, the Japanese brand draws its name through the French words "sage" and "decret," representing sensibility and decree in a collection imbued with confidence.