Naked & Famous
"Antique Selvedge" 9oz Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- The "Antique Selvedge" from Naked & Famous is a featherweight 9oz selvedge denim featuring a rustic antique indigo hue. Inspired by vintage denim of the west, this sanforized fabric will age to an even lighter shade of indigo after extensive wear. Finished with contrast stitching and custom Naked & Famous details like the signature extra thick Elephant series leather patch.
- 9oz sanforized Japanese selvedge denim
- Traditional Type-3 jacket design
- Two front chest pockets with button closure
- Custom branded buttons
- Button closure cuffs
- Leather patch sewn into inside of jacket
- Selvedge on placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16.5" 24" 24" Medium 39.5" 17" 25" 24" Large 43" 17.5" 25" 24.5" X-Large 45" 18.5" 26" 25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.