Anton Denim Button Down Shirt in Rinsed Indigo
- Brand Info
- The Anton shirt is a Norse Projects staple. Built from rinsed Italian raw denim, this shirt has been indigo-dyed for its rich blue color that will fade with wear. The highly adaptable shirt features signature Norse Project detailing, and is cut in a regular fit collegiate oxford style, making it a versatile piece in any environment.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed, will fade with wear
- Made from rinsed Italian raw denim
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Romania
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17" 27" 30" Medium 42" 17" 27.5" 31" Large 45" 18" 28" 31.5" X-Large 47.5" 19" 29" 32.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.