Anton Flannel Shirt in Eggplant
- Brand Info
- The Anton shirt is a Norse Projects staple. This shirt is woven using a lightweight brushed flannel fabric with a classic plaid pattern. The shirt uses melange yarn for a subtle texture and soft feel, and comes fitted with custom Mother of Pearl buttons and a single chest pocket for timeless design true to the Norse Projects ethos.
- Regular fit
- Made from a lightweight brushed flannel fabric
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Romania
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16.25" 26" 29.5" Medium 42" 17.25" 26.25" 29.5" Large 43" 18.25" 27.25" 31" X-Large 46" 18.75" 27.75" 31.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.