Anton Oxford Button Down Shirt in Black
- Brand Info
- The Anton shirt is a Norse Projects staple. This timeless installment is crafted using a rinsed oxford cloth courtesy of Italy's Albiate 1830, a family-owned mill specializing in lightweight fabric. The shirt pays homage to its Ivy League roots by employing authentic 1960s machinery in the construction process, with Mother of Pearl buttons and a single chest pocket completing the timeless design.
- Regular fit
- Made from rinsed Italian oxford cloth
- Custom branded Norse Projects Mother of Pearl buttons
- Single chest pocket
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 16" 25.75" 29.25" Medium 42.5" 16.75" 26.25" 30" Large 44" 17.5" 26.75" 30.75" X-Large 46" 18.25" 27.75" 31.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.