Power Stretch Twill Shorts in Off White
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Power Stretch Twill Shorts combine a slim silhouette with the mobility of stretch fabric to make a stylish yet extremely functional summer pant. Despite the thick fabric, the shorts feel light and comfortable when worn. Attachment's attention to detail shows through features like raised belt loops and weathered metal buttons.
- Slim fit above the knee length
- Slant pocket design
- Welted back pockets
- Raised belt loops sewn into waist band
- Weathered metal buttons
- Thick 10/1 x 20/1 power stretch fabric
- 95% cotton, 5% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
- Model AP71-223
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at [email protected]
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening 2 31" 11" 10.5" 8.25" 9" 3 33" 11.25" 10.75" 8.5" 9" 4 35" 11.5" 11.25" 9" 9.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.