Chambray Button Down in Light Blue
- Brand Info
- Attachment's Chambray Button Down for Spring/Summer 2017 uses an ultra-lightweight cotton/linen blend fabric. The shirt features a minimal design, with no pockets and a spread collar that allows it to be dressed up and down easily. Signature details like mother-of-pearl buttons and quarter-inch seams ode to Attachment's devotion to quality.
- Slim fit
- Minimal design
- Spread collar
- Thick mother-of-pearl buttons
- Single needle construction
- Airy 60/1 chambray fabric
- 93% cotton, 7% linen
- Made in Japan
- Model AS71-221
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Size Chest Shoulders Sleeve Back 2 40" 17" 25.5" 29" 3 42" 17.5" 26.5" 30" 4 43" 18" 27" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.