"Bandana Circle" Embroidered T-Shirt in Off-White
- Brand Info
- Made in-house from start to finish, Remi Relief's special finish t-shirts undergo a unique stonewash process for their signature 1960s worn-in feel. This installment is hallmarked by its ornate embroidery across the chest, made using indigo-dyed thread. The shirt features subtle distressing across the collar and sleeves, giving the shirt a vintage look from day one.
- Regular fit
- Bandana circle embroidery at chest
- Stonewashed heavyweight cotton fabric
- Hand-distressed collar and sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length X-Small 39" 16" 6.75" 24.25" Small 40" 16" 7.25" 24.5" Medium 41" 17" 7.5" 25.5" Large 42.5" 17" 8" 26.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Born out of an obsession with 1960s surf culture, Remi Relief by Yutaka Goto is the intersection between Japanese craftsmanship and effortless California style. The brand's name is an amalgam of "remix" and "relief," representing modification and omission respectively. Goto incorporates these concepts through in-house repair detailing, giving Remi Relief its own distinct brand of California cool.