Bandana Ranru Jacket in Red
- Brand Info
- The Bandana Ranru Jacket from SOULIVE makes use of a variety of woven bandana pattern fabrics. The woven pattern gives the fabric thickness, resembling embroidery. The different fabrics are attached in patchwork, resulting in paneling throughout the garment. This fabric is dyed using a mixture of red and indigo to produce a unique color.
- Indigo red dye will fade with wear
- Patchwork of woven bandana fabrics
- Slightly boxy fit
- Dual flap waist pocket
- Waldes zipper
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 2.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 52" 22.5" 24.5" 29" 3 53" 23.5" 25" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.