"Before the Snowfall" Faroese Sweater in Grey
- Brand Info
- Inspired by winter in the Faroe Islands, "Before the Snowfall" from Howlin' is a traditional Faroese knit sweater. Notable for their distinctive fair isle collar patterns, Faroese sweaters are traditionally crafted using natural regional wool and feature raised collars for better protection against harsh sea winds. This sweater incorporates a rotating blend of un-dyed wool and mohair to achieve its knit pattern, and is sewn in a comfortable fit ideal for layering.
- Regular fit
- Made from textured donegal wool yarn
- Traditional Faroese style collar design
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and hem
- 70% wool, 30% mohair
- Made in Ireland
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 16.5" 23.5" 27" Medium 42" 17" 24.5" 27" Large 44" 18" 25" 27"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With over three decades worth of manufacturing experience, the Antwerp, Belgium based Morrison Ltd. started Howlin' in 2009 as the contemporary younger sibling of the mainline. Named after the Scottish slang term for smelly, Howlin' by Morrison utilizes the same traditional manufacturing practices but with more creative freedom in design, resulting in timeless, playful products that are made with care.